Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Absent 2013

      I am back, after over a year off, aside from a couple tiny, little trips in-world here and there.

      2013, was not a horrible year, however in 1st life, it had some unusually circumstances that could have easily turned into difficulties, if I had not given them my full attention.

       Also creatively, within SL, I was spent. My eyes could no longer see magic or touch the magic I had once so enjoyed. As much as I tried, I was just overwhelmed with duty rather then the pleasure of creating. I realize now, that happiness had escaped me many years ago.

       I do now feel once again inspired. I seek to re-enter, to recapture that brilliant sense of awe and happiness, which I had felt when I first explored Second Life. *Sigh* Lost Gardens of Apollo, I think I even cried, I was in a bliss.

    So here I am, reminiscing and I willing to give up all of my SL work just so I can once again capture that humbled state of appreciation. Maybe I don't have to, maybe I can figure out how to balance the awe as I create my own beauty. I hope.

     Now on to saying thank you! It's amazing after all this time, my Second Life work still continues to completely support my tier and then some. I feel amazingly grateful for this as I took my sabbatical.

     No more pressure, I go off to explore, equip with new eyes, hoping to be awed to the point of tears again. I will keep this blog posted with my creative developments.


No comments: